Friday 5 August 2016

In the hands of the printers

In the last few months I have been working with UnstapledPress to create a publication containing a collection of my texts along with some drawings. It has been an exciting process, and has been a real technological learning curve for us all. When we started the process,  my photoshop skills were limited and I had a lot of skills and techniques to learn in order to realise my ideas. I have surprised myself; through experimentation and by asking lots of questions to photoshop pro's, I have become more confident with the tools and have enjoyed creating the designs. 




Don't get me wrong, I am in no way a whizz on photoshop and I have plenty still to learn. Working with the team at UnstapledPress was super and we taught each other skills that we had gained.



Now we have sent it off to HATO, the printers, who will be using risograph to produce the publications. We look forward to receiving the proof print shortly. 

No comments: