Yesterday I made a few more casts that are the size of the floor tiles. I made 2 monochrome forms, and one multi-coloured form. I think that there will be enough happening in the bookshelf that to also have multi-coloured and multi-layered forms on the floor would be too much, so think I will keep each floor tile cast a single colour. When a single colour is used for each cast, the focus becomes the pattern on the floor and the shape of the cast as opposed to the pattern of colours within the form.
I also removed some of the bookshelf casts made yesterday from their moulds.
As you can see from the following photos, the gallery is quickly filling up, so tomorrow I plan a bit of a cleaning/sorting session to give me a little more room!