Friday 28 October 2016

Installing at NewBridge Books with UnstapledPress

After another session of threading packing peanuts, I met up with Deanna, Cathy and Rene of UnstapledPress who arrived armed with more packing peanut ribbons. 



We began installing in NewBridge Books in readiness for the launch of our recent publication, A lot can happen in fifteen minutes. 



As I was up the ladders attaching the threads to the ceiling in the bookshop window, I got an idea of what it must be like to be a window dresser. I must admit that I rather fancy doing the Fenwicks window display (although I would like a less wobbly pair of ladders please!)



 Hours later and we have a packing peanut curtain!



Next we will complete hanging the collages, get the books and sound sorted and rehearse ready for the launch from 7-11pm with the readings taking place at 8pm. Should be fun!

No comments: