Monday 16 July 2018

Report submitted

The final day of my exhibition THEMSELVES HERE TOGETHER at The Word marked the end of my project, Voices: Within and Without. This year long project has been supported by Arts Council England. 

I have been working on the end of project evaluation report and have been reflecting on the various aspects of the project. It has been a really productive and rewarding year, and I look forward to following up all the interesting and exciting things that have emerged as a result.

Here is a reminder of some of the outcomes from my Voices: Within and Without project.


Spoken Word Residency at Banff Centre for the Arts and Creativity, Canada



Everything Will Be Alright sound installation at Cheeseburn



Portion Control publication exhibited as part of REALITY CHECK at The NewBridge Project: Gateshead




A lot can happen in a  performance workshop at TURF, London



THEMSELVES HERE TOGETHER performance at The Word, South Shields


THEMSELVES HERE TOGETHER audio-visual installation at The Word, South Shields

I would like to thank all the project partners and people involved in my project.

Plus huge thanks to Arts Council England for supporting me



No comments: