Saturday 21 March 2020

Studio sort-out (for covid-19)


As I shut the entrance door to the University Medical School Library last night, my colleagues and I pondered when we would next be allowed back to work. During the week, the Government Guidelines have become stricter given the increase of Covid-19 victims in the UK, and the University have reacted responsibly by asking staff to work at home.

The NewBridge Project has similarly responded appropriately, by postponing all public programmed events and group events. Thankfully, at the moment studio use is still permitted, and this remains my safe haven. 

It's been on the cards for a while now, but yesterday seemed the ideal day to have a bit of a studio sort out, get rid of unnecessary things, clear some space in the hope that it would also help de-clutter my mind and aid my ability to focus on the writing that I am currently working on.

No comments: