Monday 8 January 2018

A weight off my shoulders

I've not been blog-posting as regularly as usual as I have been, and continue to be consumed by some pretty bog-standard 'life' duties and some that are part and parcel of being a self-employed artist.

As the end of January looms, you may notice that the self-employed become a little more weary-eyed and are buried in paperwork. Yes, the end of January is the tax-return deadline!

I am delighted to announce that today I managed to submit my records for the 2016-2017 financial year.

Here is my proof



I'd like to wish good luck to those who are going through the turmoil that is the HMRC Self-assessment tax return submission process. I'd also like to report that the internet submission was operating very efficiently today, so the process was relatively painless compared to previous years. Thanks to HMRC if you have made improvements with the website.



No comments: