Friday 27 March 2015

Going against my instinct with colours



I've been thinking about my use of colour and recognise that I usually choose colours that I think complement each other and work well together. Recently Ive been thinking about how to make my work more edgy, and one way I have thought of is to be less tasteful with colour. I am pushing this by  going against my natural colour palette, choosing colours that I wouldn't ordinarily choose, and also combining colours and materials that shouldn't (and don't) work together. 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           






No comments: