Monday 24 October 2016

First contribution to the closing exhibition received


I am delighted at the number, range and quality of the artists that have accepted my invitation to respond to my publication A lot can happen in fifteen minutes, published in collaboration with UnstapledPress.

The publication is being launched at NewBridge Books on Friday 28th October, 7-11pm with readings at 8pm and an exhibition. There may even be jelly!

The exhibition will last for 2 weeks but will be changed for the closing event on Friday 11th November, between 6-8pm. The closing event will be a showcase of work produced and curated by a group of artists, musicians, writers, creatives who have responded to A lot can happen in fifteen minutes.

I've just received my first response, and it is very interesting to study the ways in which the artist has responded to the publication, and notice particular points of interest. I am curious to see what others create.

No comments: