Wednesday 13 March 2013

Market Gallery Residency - Day 30

After another full day of work at Glasgow School of Art I headed to the Market Gallery to paint the rest of the floor.

Before I started painting yesterday I thought about whether to scrape the plaster off the floor to make it even, but I decided to leave these spillages as they give an indication of the process used to make the work. I didnt want to leave these areas unpainted as this would make them too obvious.








The gallery looks much bigger now that I have moved lots of the materials, equipment and rubbish out of the space, and I had a sort through of the work that I already moved out of the space at the weekend so that I only bring artwork into the gallery so I can focus on the layout of the exhibition.







No comments: