Friday 8 October 2010

AHM Symposium - it's nearly time!

As many of you will know, I am Research Assistant for AHM (Sam Ainsley, David Harding and Sandy Moffat).

Over the past few months I have been helping to organise their first symposium:

STATE OF PLAY: Art and culture in Scotland today.

When coordinating any public event, the weeks leading to the event become increasingly busy, but as I sit here tonight, I feel pretty confident that we are on top of things.

The marketing has been done and flyers circulated
The volunteers have been recruited
The documentation of the event has been organised and batteries are charging
The catering has been ordered and additional supplies bought
The venue has been set up
Signage has been applied to the venue
All the tickets have sold out

Lets just hope that all our efforts pay of tomorrow

I am ultra excited about the event, and feel incredibly honored to work with AHM.

No comments: