Monday 3 September 2018

Helen Shaddock Website updated

Over the past year (yes, it really has been that long in the making) I have been working on redesigning and updating my website. Going through all the work I have made has been a time-consuming but worthwhile activity. 

http://www.helenshaddock.co.uk/













I hope that you find the new layout easy to navigate and accessible, and that you keep returning to the website to see my latest activity.














I have kept my blog as a separate entity as it works well that way. There is a link from the website that leads to the blog.

I've also included a link to the Drone Ensemble website. We are in the process of adding more sound and video footage at the moment so please keep looking at it for updates.

Please do let me know if there is anything that the new website is lacking or any improvements that I can make. 

No comments: